FSSAI Registration Service
- Experienced FSSAI Experts
- Documents assistance
Note: Govt fees has to be paid separately
Food License Registration certificate is required to run a food product business. You have to register under Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) to manufacture, distribute and transport food products. FSSAI is established under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The FSSAI has been established under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006. FSSAI Certificate and FSSAI License are same which ensures the quality, purity and other important factors the customers can rely upon.
Important documents required for FSSAI Registration are as follows:
Food retailers or food business operators are the main recipients for FSSAI Registration. They need to submit the FSSAI License Documents in order to obtain the FSSAI License. The relevant documents required for FSSAI License are as follows:
- Photo ID of the Food Business Operator.
- Identity Proof Documents such as Ration Card, Department Issued ID, PAN Card, Passport, Senior Citizen Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card
- Supporting documents such as No Objection Certificate by Municipality/Panchayat, Health NOC.
- The food license issued to the food business operator can have a validity of 1 year or up to 5 years.
- FSSAI registration fees vary as per tenure of the FSSAI License.
- As per the FSSAI rules, each food business operator needs to apply for FSSAI renewal 30 days before the expiry of the current food license.
There are no inquiries yet.